TVET Teacher Training College (Baelin) established in (2010-2011) financial year by Ministry of Education (early Ministry of Science and Technology). Currently, under the Technical Promotion and join together carry out. Our training center open refresher course updating practical training for teachers from AGTIs, GTC, GTHS under DTVET. On October 22, 2021, it was renamed the TVET Teacher Training College (Berlin). On October 22, 2021, it was renamed the TVET Teacher Training College (Baelin). In addition to short-term courses in teaching and learning and practical skills, we are working to expand the long-term courses such as Post Graduate Diploma in TVET Education (1) year Program, Advance Diploma in TVET Education (1) year Program and Bachelor of TVET Education.
- To Form a center of TVET Teacher Training College for nurturing to be skilled and qualified teacher and human resources for the implementation of TVET education system in Myanmar.
- To provide trainings in pedagogy and technical skills for TVET teachers.
- To provide training for pre-service teachers to be qualified teachers in TVET sector.
- To provide management training for administrator in TVET.
- To develop curriculum that are relevant to the needs of the region, theoretical and practical.
- To conduct teaching methods and teaching aids technical and vocational research and training related to modern professions.
- Pre-Service Teacher Training for TVET Teachers
- Providing Technical Training
- Providing Pedagogy Training
- Providing Management Training
- Skill Competition for TVET Teachers
- Holding Seminars for Developing Subjects
- Performing exam matters for GTI/GTHS
|1||Dr.Me Me Cho Htway||Ph.D (EC)||Feb 2011 to July 2015|
|2||Dr.Aye Aye Mon||Ph.D (Mech)||July 2015 to April 2017|
|3||Dr.Nay Myo Tun||Ph.D (Mech)||April 2017 to May 2017|
|4||Dr.Kyaw Thu Htet||Ph.D (EC)||May 2017 to August 2017|
|5||Dr. Than Zaw||Ph.D (Mech)||August 2017 to Now|